Friday, January 3, 2014

It's a new year.

(The glasses I ordered for a new change in 2014)

My goal for 2014 is to live better, love harder, be less judgmental towards other, be grateful, stay positive (that's a tough one), and to better myself at work. And to try and find spare change to buy stamps. (don't ask)

Last year was a good year, full of surprises and new adventures. I got the directing job I wanted, I got married to a guy that loves me unconditionally, I flew for the first time, and I watched almost all of the Boston Red Sox baseball games! It was a good year. 

This year I know will be even better. 


My scripture for a new year:


“Be strong. Take courage. Don’t be intimidated. Don’t give them a second thought because God, your God, is striding ahead of you. He’s right there with you. He won’t let you down; he won’t leave you.” - Deuteronomy 31:6

Love always,
Callie Marie-McCarty Presley

No comments:

Post a Comment