Friday, February 14, 2014

Put on Love.....

And above all these put on love, which binds everything together in perfect harmony.

Things I hate about Valentines day:

1) Girls expect too much. (Yes, I want a card from my husband but I love cards) honestly (red roses aren't my style and if he bought me a teddy bear, Wall-e would pull all the stuffing out in 10 minutes.) 

2) Single girls are all about hating this day. (guess what I painted my nails black too and I love valentines day.) and (even though you don't have a "Valentine", you still have people in your life that love you. (Your mom, dad, sister, brother, your friends....they all love you.)

3) Assorted chocolates suck! (seriously who likes those weird assorted chocolates, the orange, raspberry, strawberry, booger filled chocolates.) Last year, Corey bought me an assorted box of cookies...and that's why we're made for each other.

4) Those huge stuff animals are over-rated. (even though I secretly want that large stuffed hippo, I saw in Walmart...what would I do with him? I already have two other cuddle buddies who take up half the bed, mr. hippo would have to sleep on the floor.)

5) The radio stations are playing crappy love songs. (I just want to listen to regular music, about regular everyday things. Love songs are seriously the worst.) The end.

6) For all of you, "you have a husband, you don't know what it's like to hate valentines day"....My valentine has to work all day, he only gets a 45 minute lunch break and has to stay late for the olympics, so by the time he gets back tonight, Valentines day will be over. *Put that in your juice box and suck it!*



Thankfully for me though, my husband spoils me 365 days, 24-7....
He gives me back massages and plays with my hair. Helps me clean the house. Lets me sleep in. Surprises me with Blackbird bakery. And most importantly he loves me no matter what....I don't need the flowers, mr. hippo, or an assorted box of anything.

So even though, I'm stuck with my valentine puppy dog all day, who doesn't even care what day it is, and is currently sleeping by my side....I love today. 

Happy Valentines day world....stop being a fun sucker, love your life, be blessed that you're still alive....enjoy today!! 


Love Always,
Callie Marie McCarty Presley.

p.s For all you "single" ladies out there...don't rush into a relationship just because you want to feel loved on Valentines day. Wait for the right person and the right time....






No comments:

Post a Comment