Thursday, July 24, 2014

Oh darling, lets be adventurers....

I cannot wait to post this blog!

First of all, God is good and faithful!


It has almost been a year since Corey and I got married and moved into our little condo in Bristol, Tn. It has been full of great experiences and fantastic opportunities, we have made great friends and we work with an amazing group of people. But if you know Corey and I at all, you know we both strive to further our careers and we both love adventure! I mean we did go to Jamaica for our honeymoon. (which I'll never do again, because it was super sketchy, overly priced and I'm not a fan of flying)

The deal is we both have big dreams. Ever since I decided to major in broadcasting, I knew that I wanted to be a full time director! I have pushed past many obstacles and learned from some of the best, and now I do direct my own show......but I want to do more.

My husband is probably the hardest working man I know (we could argue about which husband is the best, but we'd never agree) He always puts the needs of others first and is willing to help out in any way possible!! He is an amazing producer.

Even though our first year of marriage has been full of happy memories, it has also come with a price of not being able to spend weekends together. And I'm not sure about you, but it's rough not seeing my husband and spending quality time with him!

And that is why, I am super thrilled to announce, that in 2 weeks, we will be moving to Charlotte, NC to further our career in broadcasting. God has blessed us so much and we are super excited about this new adventure, with WEEKENDS OFF TOGETHER!! (I'm not sure I know what a weekend is anymore)

Please be praying for us as we begin to pack and decide on a great place to live.

"Find rest, oh my soul, in God alone. My hope comes from him!"


"Goodbye Bristol, Hello Charlotte"
much love,
The Presley's






No comments:

Post a Comment