Monday, November 18, 2013

10 Things you may not know....

I wanted to do the 10 things you may not know about me, but I didn't want to annoy everyone on Facebook. So here are 10 things, you may not know about me...

1) When I was in middle school, I bought a pair of camouflage pants at a flee market, I wore them to play manhunt in with the neighborhood boys. I thought I was the coolest thing since sliced bread.

2) I wanted to minor in photography when I was in college, but unfortunately they didn't have that option. I took a black and white photography class (it was tough at times), but I really enjoyed it. I still love photography. I love taking pictures and looking at pictures. If I could plaster my walls with pictures, I so would.

3) I met my husband in college. The first time he ask me out on a date, I told him I was too good for him. I'm glad he kept trying because I couldn't imagine being with anyone else. I love him so much.

4) My wedding band is silver with white and blue diamonds. The blue stands for my husbands eyes. It's corny, but those blues eyes are one of my favorite parts about my husband.

5) I had a black lab when I was younger, his name was Aaron. When he passed away, I didn't think I'd ever find another pet to fill his spot. And then we found Wall-e!! I love him so much, I couldn't imagine life without him!

6) I played the quints when I was in the marching band, I still miss it and wish I could have a pair in my possession. I'm pretty sure my husband and neighbors would kick me out!

7) Since marrying my husband, I have become a huge Boston Red Sox fan. Big Papi is my favorite player and I hope my husband and I can go to a game next year.

8) I started a journal when I was younger, and I still love writing in my blog. It's a way to express myself when I can't speak the words out loud.

9) I decided I wanted to be a director in college, I've worked really hard to fulfill this dream and now I direct my own show on WCYB on weekend mornings. I love the rush of live television and couldn't imagine doing anything else.

10) My favorite season is the fall, I love the color of the leaves, all the neat little festivals, the smells, and cool weather. I got married this fall and it was the most beautiful day of my life.

And there they are!

Love Always,
Callie Marie McCarty Presley

No comments:

Post a Comment