Thursday, November 28, 2013

HIJACKED

Hey everyone,

So i know why most of you read this. You thought "That silly Corey, he has hacked Callie again... wow he is really good at this."

But, I did this for a separate reason. Just want to write a quick blog about my beautiful wife (who only pees the bed every once in awhile.)

I, truly, love this woman. I mean yes, we have our hard times. Like when she insists on eating dog food, or when she just *has* to steal a toilet seat from Wal-Mart, or if she laughs so hard she toots a little... regardless of the minor frustration.. i find her incredibly cute. I mean, maybe I am glutton for punishment to love a girl who sleeps in unicorn pajamas... but who cares? She's my world.

Perfect example of why I love her... She is trying everything in her power to make sure I have a great Christmas. From decorations, to pictures, to super secretive gifts... she is going all out. I love her for it, but she is terrible at secrets.

Hey quick story for those still reading my comedy laced blog on my wife's website... No matter what time I set the alarm for... she always wakes up and grunts and slams the snooze button. Basically, I am married to she-hulk when it comes to waking up in the morning. Also, our poor dog is forced to snuggle with her every night. He could be sleeping downstairs behind lock doors... and callie will pull him up beside her before the end of the night.

She then poops on him.

I was kidding about one of the last two paragraphs. You can pick which one you believe.

I love you Callie Marie! I hope you find this humorous!

1 comment: