Sunday, December 1, 2013

Rant Rant Rant....it's good for the soul.

You know those days that you become completely frustrated with everything in life because of one tiny situations. That's me today.

I was shown a couple weeks ago, a new program I could use to record our "Calendars" (1:00 or 30 second video of whats happening in the tri-cities) in HD, instead of using tape. Last weekend I had problems with it, and this week I was shown HOW (I'm putting that in caps, because he didn't actually show me that it worked) and again this weekend I have problems with it. Honestly, I didn't sign up to work with computer codes and although I do other jobs outside of just being a PA, this is seriously getting under my skin.
(end of rant)

Oh just kidding, when I get off work tonight, my husband will be at work to produce the 4am show. And I'll be home with Wall-e who doesn't like to sleep without daddy. The last time this happen, wall-e woke up at 2am, and 4am, and 6am searching for Corey and I have trouble sleeping without him too. :(

I also have zits all over my face and one below my chin that hurts really bad.

(Now I'm just trying to find things to complain about)

On a positive note:

Yesterday, my husband and I had family pictures taken by our favorite photographers (Andrew and Erin Photography). My mom and dad, sister and bro-in-law, Kade and Luke were there too. We did a tacky Christmas session. I cannot wait to see the pictures. The best sweater goes to my dad (which I picked out in the Goodwill women's section) it was rather small and my mom hated it. He was a good sport though!! Wall-e was there too and even though husband forgot his santa outfit, I'm super happy because this will be our first family picture with him in them!! We love our dog, we just don't trust him outside, I'm pretty sure he'd run away because he's so adventurous (he's related to his mom)!

There's ice skating on at work and although if I happened upon this at home, I would skip right past it, its sort of entertaining. Honestly because whenever a skater does a flip on ice, I'm thinking what if he doesn't make it, how would that broadcast go. I also wonder what goes through their mind when they do a flip in front of a dozen people. Mine would be "holy crap, I hope I can finish this flip, so everyone will clap and make me feel like a champion (or something like that).

Anyway, like always on the weekend afternoon shift, I wish I was home hanging out with my two boys.
Catch ya on the flip side bro (I'm losing it)

Love always,
Callie Marie-McCarty Presley
(Nashville 2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment