Wednesday, December 11, 2013

10 things you may not know....

As I sit and listen to music that is most definitely listened to by teenagers who have the appearance of being emo/scene, *shrugs*, I try to decide if I should try and find music for my age group....Nah!

But I will play along with Facebook's 10 things. (I try and write these lists on my blog because I don't want to annoy those who don't care about my life on Facebook) :)

10 Things you probably don't know about my marriage/relationship:
1) I waited a whole year to get married. (I don't advise this to anyone, unless you've only been dating for a couple month and you still need to get to know the other person better.)
2) My husband and I do not have a "normal" relationship. (we always give each other a hard time, we're hardly ever serious)
3) He is actually the neat freak in this house hold, I love to leave clothes on the floor.
4) We have always worked together. We worked at Buc Sports in college and now we both work at WCYB. (We don't always agree on things especially when he puts a key shot and a side panel in the same story while I'm directing, but we do get the same supper break so I'm happy for that)
5) Corey spoils me by giving me a back massage almost every night, and if he doesn't do that, he usually rubs my feet or plays with my hair. *bonus points*
6) Surprisingly, my husband is the more social one in the relationship. He never meets a stranger and can find common ground with just about anyone. I like to stand back and "people watch."
7) I love the fact that we both want to travel. Hopefully in 2014 we will head to Boston to watch the Red Sox play.
8) For the Unity part of our wedding we made a peanut butter and Jelly sandwich. (For no reason at all, other than 1)It was clever and 2)I'm not into corny unity traditions)The bread was Corey and I, the peanut butter was God who placed us together and the jelly was the sweet love he places in our hearts.
9) Right after we got married, one of my best friends, Cara and I were going to see 'Mayday Parade' (one of my favorite emo bands), Corey went with me to get their new CD and he even memorized some of the songs. (We still listen to it in the car and we both sing along.)
10) I couldn't have found anyone better to be by my side for the rest of my life. He makes me laugh even when I'm angry. He has always accepted me. He loves me unconditionally. He is patient. He spoils me. He dances with me at random moments. He's super funny. He hardly ever complains. He unloads the dishwasher. I'm super lucky and blessed to have a guy like him for a husband.

*Here's to many more days, months and years*


Love Always,
Callie Marie-McCarty Presley

(Andrew and Erin Photography)

No comments:

Post a Comment